Download the complete Pinta Computer Vision SDK (Trainer + API) for evaluation and non-commercial use and start creating intelligent image analyzers for your applications right away!
Available for Linux, Windows, and Mac (Intel)
Release notes (2.0-beta-5)
- Radically improved performance and reduced memory footprint with large amounts of image data
- Mac (OS X) support!
- Color correlogram features
- Feature combiner to allow using multiple features at the same time
- Enhanced UI
- Built on Into 2
- Possibility to add multiple metrics removed
- Boolean type metric removed as redundant
- Pinta Installer.desktop icon does not work on some Linux distributions. Workaround: Make the installer executable using command chmod +x "Pinta Installer.desktop".
- Fully featured Trainer + API
- Version 2.0.0-beta-5
- Released 29.09.2010
Get Pinta news to your inbox!
- Install downloaded package.
- Start Pinta Trainer.
- Select a bunch of images you want to use for training your analyzer using "Browse..." on the left.
- Hit "Build" in the toolbar.
- Wait until Pinta finishes learning and images show up on the map on the right.
- Check the results by double clicking on the cells on the map. Similar images should be in the same or nearby cells.
- Read the manual.
- Play with the parameters to see how they affect the results.
- When satisfied, label the map as you wish using "Edit metrics..." above the map and assigning each cell an appropriate label.
- Save the analyzer.
- Integrate with your software using Pinta API.
- Share your experience on our support forum and help us make it even better!